This page provides resources for the media who might be interested in the international campaign at Deutsche Telekom / T-Mobile USA.
We have assembled materials that describe the company, its union avoidance behavior, and the international campaign:
Media Kit Materials
- The Campaign at Deutsche Telekom / T-Mobile USA (one page) (view as PDF)
- Deutsche Telekom AG / T-Mobile USA (fact sheet) (view as PDF)
- Deutsche Telekom around the World (view as PDF)
- T-Mobile Workers and TU Organizing (view as PDF)
- A History of TU (view as PDF)
- T-Mobile USA: History of Union Intolerance (view as PDF)
- Deutsche Telekom and U.S. Labor Law (view as PDF)
- T-Mobile and the NLRB (view as PDF)
- T-Mobile Union Avoidance in Long Island (view as PDF)
- Corporate Speech – Deutsche Telekom (view as PDF)
- Union Avoidance Attorney – Peter D. Conrad (view as PDF)
- Union Avoidance Attorney – Mark Theodore (view as PDF)
For the full briefing packet, click here (PDF).
We have chronicled management behavior throughout the campaign. Click here for the story of technicians in upstate New York (PDF) who saw their clear majority in support of the union chiseled into a minority after a relentless management campaign.
On September 15, 2011, the German television program Monitor aired an 8-minute segment on Deutsche Telekom’s union avoidance.
(Click on the CC at the lower right corner of the video player to see English captions.)
The program was viewed by over 3 million households in Germany on the day of the airing and countless numbers since.